We’re taking a little break from recipes this week, because I finally finished my Fall Bucket list! I love this idea and really enjoyed seeing what others had planned on their summer and fall bucket list. I’ve been been writing down ideas as I thought of them for a few weeks and I’m finally ready to share my list!
I think this is a pretty good mix of stuff, although heavy on food and drink perhaps. I just kept thinking of food things that sounded like Fall! Here’s a breakdown of the list:
Food & Drink
- Drink Hot Cider by the Fire with good company and conversation.
- Make Chili; either a new recipe or one that looks good.
- Sip Hot Coffee on Back Porch, preferably in the morning with a good view of the mountains!
- Smore’s over Open Fire. I need to find BIG vegan marshmallows – anyone found them?
- Bake a Fall Dessert that makes the whole house smell like Fall.
- Hike through changing leaves – maybe even take a picture playing in the leaves?
- Run a Fall-themed Race; something along the lines Halloween, Thanksgiving, or something similar.
- Carve a pumpkin in time for Halloween Trick-or-Treaters
- Decorate Front Porch for the season! It’s probably time to take down the white flower wreath…
- Make a Pinterest project, instead of just pinning things. There are so many goode ideas to choose from!
I’m looking forward to spending some quality time with my hubby checking these items off my list over the next few months. My goal is to finish this list by the end of November, just in time for a Christmas bucket list (not that I’m already thinking about Christmas or anything…).
Questions for you:
What would you put on your Fall bucket list?
Have you made a Pinterest project? I’m thinking of making this a monthly goal of mine.
What food screams FALL for you?