Happy Friday!! I have been having so much fun this week, although its been busy and Kirk hasn’t been here (until last night). So far, I am really enjoying my new job – it’s what I have wanted to do for a while. I’m obviously still figuring everything out, but I’m really excited about all the possibilities. And the perks aren’t too shabby either – phone with tethering, iPad, and a nice window office. So far, I’m feeling pretty good about our decision to pick up our life and move cross-country!!
Now we just need a place to live, details, details… ;)
For today’s Fun Facts, I decided to film my responses via video. Let me know what you think — like the video format?
Here are the question I answered in the video:
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- Have you ever played an instrument?
- Who is your best friend?
- Do you like cats or dogs?
- Would you consider yourself shy or outgoing?
- Spender or a Saver?
- What would you consider your strength?
- Do you smoke?
Questions for you:
Pick a question from the list and share your answer in the comments!